We put our patient’s needs first . At Angels of Care , we understand that therapy is a very important and essential tool that contributes to a better quality of life. We provide the following:
Physical therapy helps improve and maintain proper quality of life, through individualized treatment plans that reduces the use of drugs and avoids surgery. This goes a long way to grant children to participate in certain activities that they might have been limited to, hence improve quality of life.
Occupational Therapy (OT)
OT helps medically challenged children develop a sense of independence and self-care skills such as bathing, eating, dressing, coordination, balance and movement of joints.
Here at Angels of Care, we make sure your child has the ability to achieve the highest ability to eat, swallow, talk and express what they want.
Our excellent respiratory team makes sure that the nurses are properly trained in using respiratory equipments, hence ensuring the safety of children entrusted in our care. Respiratory care includes:
- Oxygen syster/ Concentrators/ pulse oximeters.
- Intrapulmonary percussive Ventilation(IPV)
- Tracheostomy tubes, suction, humidifier.
We come out with an individualized feeding plan to help our children meet their nutritious goal.
It’s a whole different world when you or any of your loved ones fall ill to a chronic ailment. The sheer demand of care and management can be overwhelming. Our care management service provides you access to optimal care and professional advice for an improved quality of life, healthcare services and cost containment. Services may include:
- Special needs assessment and management
- Reviewing hospital discharge instructions
- Assessing home settings for potential accommodations that may be barriers to safety
- Reconciling medications
- Identifying community resources
- Teaching patients about managing their health
- Arranging for, or attending, follow-up physician visits for assistance in
- coordination of services and to promote self-care
At Angels of Care Personal Home Health Services, we provide nursing skill to both pediatrics and young adults and we continually aim to push the boundaries of care to better serve the diverse set of emotional, physical, cognitive and lifestyle needs of the individuals under our care.
Precise, on-time and personalized medical support services is what we offer.
Our team of highly-dependable LVN’s and RN’s and CNA’s are always on hand to offer the best response and care that you or your loved one requires.
No matter your medical condition, our highly trained nurses, fully equipped and supported by a team of offsite managers are available to ensure that you do not lack any care.
Do you require the services of experts in the following services? We’ve got you covered!
- Wound Care / Wound Vac Management
- Central Line Care
- Blood Sugar Testing
- IV Home Infusion Therapy
- In-home Blood Draws and Injections
- Medication Setup, Administration, and Oversight
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Port-a-Cath Care
- Parent Teaching
- PICC Line / Central Line Dressing Change and Care
We are dedicated to offering the most effective in-home care services for our clients regardless of their status or location. The complex demands of today’s society has made it more difficult for the sustenance of the fabric of family life.
Whatever your care needs, we have got you and your loved one covered. We offer a reliable, compassionate and trustworthy care service, available round the clock or for just a few hours a day, depending on your specific needs.
You can count on our service expertise and be assured of the highest quality one-to-one care from our personal care aides, homemakers and in-home caregivers depending on your needs.
Our hiring process is rigorous and thorough, and we are meticulous about who we choose, we ensure a background and reference check.
We offer the following PAS services to individuals that require care:
- Ambulation assistance
- Transferring and positioning
Pediatric / Adult Private Duty Nursing
Angels of Care Personal Home Health Services, provides both Pediatric Private Duty Nursing and Adult Private Duty Nursing.
Private duty nursing (PDN) is hourly, skilled nursing care provided in a patient’s home to both pediatric and young adults. Private duty nursing provides more individual and continuous skilled care with shift ranging from 6 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, 16 hours etc.
Private duty nursing is intended to assist the patients with complex direct skilled nursing care, and give a more stable and continuous care.
Private Duty Nursing includes:
Tracheostomy and/or ventilator-dependent patients
Patients who require prolonged continuous nutritional feeds through a G-tube or NG-tube
Patients who require prolonged intravenous nutrition
Patients who are oxygen-dependent in conjunction with other medical needs
Patients who have complex medical needs such as frequent seizures etc.
We care for:
- Respiratory-compromised patients
- Cardiac-compromised patients
- Neurologically compromised patients
- Nutritionally compromised patients
- Premature infants
- Ventilator-dependent patients,
- patients with gastrointestinal
- orthopedic patients
- congenital disorders patients
Private Duty Nursing
A Step-by-Step Guide on What to Expect
- A nurse supervisor will arrives at your home to perform an initial assessment and fill out the Plan of Care, Medication Profile, Emergency Plan, and any other information necessary
- Your nurse will arrive within 24 hours after the initial assessment to start your care and help you transition.
- Your home care nurse will document care on our own platform, which show you notes about the care given.
- A staff from the office will contact you and provide you with a nursing schedule, complete with your nurses’ names and the shifts assigned.